I don’t know about you, but I’m extremely excited about 2014. I think that it’s going to be a huge year, and with everything that I’ve learned I’m more than ready to work hard, have fun and open myself up to possibility.
2013 was a great year, and after reviewing the year and all that I managed to accomplish, I’m ready to let it go and move forward.
Main Accomplishments for January:
- Attended 4 Auditions
- Completed Insanity (the 60-day workout program)
- Completed my official christinebissonnette.com website
- Reached 200 followers on this blog
- Attended workshop on improving the SEO of this blog
- Spent a day at Cypress Mountain skiing with Greg
- Wrote my 3rd article for Cella Magazine
- Had an EXCELLENT second session with Ben Ratner’s Scene Study
What are your goals for the month?
Underneath each link to my weekly planner, I’m including a quick breakdown of what I managed to accomplish that week. I recommend doing something like this yourself so that you can actively track the progress you make towards your goals. Here’s a weekly planner template that I’ve created just for you.
- Finished week 7 of Insanity
- Started work on my christinebissonnette.com website (and purchased the domain name)
- This blog received over 1000 (1,161 actual number) hits in one week. This was a record for me.
- Submitted an article for publication to MyYogaOnline.com
- Greg finished editing together my demo for submitting to agencies.
- Finished reading Letter’s Home by Sylvia Plath (a fascinating study).
- Came up with an outline for my one-act play (I’m SUPER excited about this)
- Met with my scene partner twice in preparation for Ben Ratner’s Scene study class. Also got off book for this.
- I watched a webinar titled “Secrets to the Casting Process”
- Sent out 1 submission for representation
- This blog received 1,129 views
- Wrote 3 blog posts for this blog
- Finished getting my christinebissonnette.com website together
- Met with my scene study partner twice more before our Wednesday class
- Had an extremely successful first class with Ben Ratner (scene study)
- meditated 5 out of 7 days
- One day away from finishing Insanity and… I got a severe muscle spasm and was instructed by a doctor to stop workout out. Want to finish this last day off as soon as I’m better.
January 12th-18th: Unfortunately, life got a little bit crazy this week, so I wasn’t able to complete my weekly planner. Regardless, here is what I accomplished:
- Fit in 3 excellent rehearsals for scene study where we choreographed the fight and did some character studies by walking around downtown
- Had an awesome second class with Ben Ratner’s scene study class
- Wrote a second draft for my last article for cella magazine
- Had an excellent interview with Lucas Mattiello for my third article for cella magazine.
- Attended an 8 hour workshop on SEO and improving this blog
- Created a new vision board for the year
- Spent an entire day at Cypress mountain skiing with Greg
- Sent out 3 submissions for agencies. Got 2 out 4 back as “not interested.”
- Due to a muscle spasm, I have still been unable to finish the last day of insanity. This spasm lasted all week, but funny enough, after skiing it got worst and then immediately better. I think that maybe I tired it out. Now all I have is a sore neck and a small pulled muscle on the back of my left knee. I’m giving myself Sunday to heal a little bit more, and then will be repeating the final week of Insanity again next week. If I can do better on my final fit test than I did on my third, I will be crossing Insanity off my 2014 goals, and moving on to the half marathon.
- completed the final week of insanity (minus the fit test which I will be completing on Monday)!
- Attended 3 formal auditions, and was cast in a role by an informal audition by Greg (my partner).
- Had another excellent class with Ben Ratner, and am feeling extremely driven to figure out the physicality for Theresa, so that I can walk into this coming Wednesday’s class with something entirely different.
- Again, we fit in 3 rehearsals this week.
- Did some work on restructuring my blog. Changed a bunch of things. I’m very excited with the direction that it’s headed.
- Finished reading “Marilyn: The Passion and the Paradox.” An excellent biography.
- Wrote 3 blog posts for this site.
- Transcribed my interview for Cella and figured out an outline.
- meditated 7 out of 7 days.
- Major breakthrough in my voice work.
- Additional income:
- Made $160 from Cella Magazine for an article that I wrote for them.
- Attended an excellent play – Lucky Girl
- Finally saw Wolf of Wall Street
- Wrote 2 blog posts
- Had a beyond excellent class with Ben Ratner
- Finished my final fit test with Insanity
- Completed final draft for cella article.
- Was actually really quite sick for most of this week, so wasn’t as productive. But I did take two days to do absolutely nothing, which perhaps I needed.
I’ve also created some goals for the year: My Goals for 2014